We are Room 3 and we love Walton School. We have 6 boys and 16 girls in our class. We are Year 2's and 3's. We like to help each other and we love to learn!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Connor David Wood

* Connor on his way home from the hospital...he is waving - hi room 3*


Hi Room 3,


I hope you enjoyed your last week of term with Mrs Carstens and you are having a great holiday!



I have just put a couple of photos on my blog of Connor if you would like to have a look. He is fast asleep at the moment!
x Mrs Wood x

PS - MURAL GROUP - I think we may have forgotten to scrub the table we used to stand on to paint the mural. If you have time can you check it out?

5 comments:

  1. Hi mrs wood it sophie here aimee broke her leg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess G and Mrs Thompson think little Connor is very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no Sophie, I hope Aimee is feeling better. Did she hurt it on her motorbike?

    Thank you Jess G and Mrs Thompson, we think he is pretty fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear mrs wood
    I think Conner david wood is cute and i would like to let you now that i [Caitlyn] past the sponge bob game.
    LOVE Caitlyn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Caitlyn, congratulations on finishing the spongebob game! I will try and come for a visit one day soon :)

    I have put some new games on my blog - click on Mrs Wood at the top of the page. There are heaps of Spongebob games.
    x Mrs Wood x

    ReplyDelete